Capitol Market Research (CMR) is an Austin-based Texas corporation founded in 1986 by Charles Heimsath to provide advisory services related to real estate research, development feasibility, land use economics, and market analysis.
CMR conducts a wide range of studies, ranging from
- Comprehensive market feasibility studies to evaluate single use or mixed-use development concepts,
- Studies that inform public jurisdictions of the build-out potential and value creation in special purpose districts, and
- forecasts of land value increments in transit-oriented development districts.
We are a firm of qualified professionals whose President, Charles H. Heimsath, brings a recognized expertise in real estate market research and project feasibility analysis.
CMR has considerable experience in the preparation of market analysis for a variety of proposed real estate development products throughout the Austin and San Antonio region.
Charles H. Heimsath
Charles H. Heimsath graduated from The University of Texas in 1976 with a Master of Science degree in Community and Regional Planning. He has been active in the real estate market in the areas of urban planning, market and feasibility studies, and real estate research since 1980. His studies have helped to guide clients in the successful transformation of project concepts into valuable assets. Between 1980 and 1983 he was responsible for managing the real estate research division at the Rice Center in Houston, and prior to his founding Capitol Market Research, Mr. Heimsath was a senior project manager in charge of feasibility/market research with an appraisal firm, R. Robinson & Associates, Inc. in Austin.
- Roers Companies
- United Properties Development
- Pritchard Associates
- PINTAR Investment Company
- Paravel Capital, LLC
- Keller Henderson Interiors
- Northmarq Commercial Real Estate
- Urbanspace Real Estate
- Inland National Development Company
- Empire Square Group
- Concho Acquisition Partners
- Downtown Austin Alliance
- iLand Development Group
- Cabo Resort Development Partners
- AFIAA Real Estate Investment AG
- Taurus Investment Holdings
- LOC Consultants
- Bonner Carrington
- Urban Movement
- Rhode Partners
- Silverstein Capital Partners